The Clarion Hotel Helsinki in Jätkäsaari opened its doors to customers two and a half years ago. And what a blast it has been, the first years have exceeded even our highest hopes and plans!
Our Clarion Hotel Helsinki climbs up to 78 meters above the sea. It has a stunning rooftop pool, 425 rooms from Standard room to Master Suite, Sky Room rooftop bar, Living Room bar, a conference center for up to 1,000 people and a great Kitchen & Table restaurant by Marcus Samuelsson.
Clarion Loves Talent! Do you want to work for the coolest hotel in Helsinki! Are you filled
with Passion, Energy and ready to accept the challenge?
We are now looking for two Welcome Office Agents for Welcome Office
– Temporary full time position 112,5h / 3 weeks for 1.5.2019-1.4.2020
– Permanent part time position 90h / 3weeks
The position involves:
– Maintaining the highest level of service and competence, making sure that our guests are always served with passion.
– Traditional reception work such as checking guests in and out, answering the phone, accepting bookings, preparing arrivals list, invoicing, etc.
– Assisting the hotel’s guests with various questions and requests before, during and after their stay.
– Sales of products available at reception.
The right attitude rocks! You also understand the meaning of “there is no I in team”. You have the ability to spread your positive energy and attitude even in tough situations. Fluent Finnish and English are required, all other language skills are seen as an advantage. If this description fits, we want You to be part of our Clarion family!
The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Please apply via link jobs.nordicchoicehotels.com no later than 26.4.2019.