Kaiku HR is specialised in staffing and recruitment services, we strive to make the right jobs and people meet. A motivated, positively work-oriented person is the key to our clients’ success. A humane way of treating people in all stages of recruitment process does not only mean mutual respect between all parties, but also being straightforward and as good as our words.
In 2018 our turnover was over EUR 14 million and we employed more than 700 talents through our client organisations. We are a member of The Private Employment Agencies Association (Henkilöstöpalveluyritysten liitto HPL) and we comply with the general regulations and policies of our industry.
We are looking for PSM TIME SCHEDULERS to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
– Developing and maintaining part of the Integrated Master Schedule for a subset of plan systems with input from the project team
– Using Primavera P6 for various detailed schedules as needed to support the Project needs
– Providing analyses regarding activities, durations, links and critical path, forecasting completion dates
– Provide Primavera layouts to show the detailed Maintenance/commissioning time schedules, summary schedules, critical path, client and licensing organization approval activities
– Prepare and issue formal daily, weekly and monthly reports, analysis and reports
– Engineering/Procurement/Construction/Commissioning experience in complex industrial projects
– Experience and excellent knowledge of Primavera P6, including resource allocation and standard scheduling techniques
– Working knowledge of MS Project
– Able to communicate professionally with English verbally and in writing
– Able to work effectively in stressful work environment
Please send your CV and salary request as soon as possible.