Welcome to join our beautiful journey! Nokian Tyres develops and manufactures premium tires for people who value safety, sustainability and innovative products. With our new factory in Dayton, USA, we are ready to take the next step in our growth. We offer you a chance to succeed with us, to advance your career and be the energizer we are looking for.
We’re looking for Supply Chain Analyst, Management Reporting to join our Supply Chain team in our head office, Finland. Primary location is Nokia, but this is negotiable.
You are a key player in Nokian Tyres Supply Chain Design and Development team. You will work closely together with Nokian Tyres supply chain professionals, information management and other stakeholders. Your goal will be to help us to increase our supply chain efficiency while reducing costs. In this role, you should have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail. You will report to Team Leader, Supply Chain Solutions.
– Ensure reporting of supply chain performance, perform supply chain data analysis and recommend improvements to increase performance and reduce costs
– Collaborate with Supply Chain members to collect and prioritize reporting needs
– Ensure supply chain global reporting consistency by designing and building relevant reports (with the support of other resources when required)
– Conduct ad hoc end-users’ trainings and maintain end-users’ documentation
What we expect from you
– M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Knowledge and Information Management, Supply Chain Management or related area
– Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in business analytics roles, preferably from an international industrial or consumer goods company
– Experience with supply chain processes (e.g. order to deliver and integrated planning)
– Experience in BI reporting tools, data warehouses, master data and data flows between transactional- and reporting systems (Power BI)
– Capability to provide visually high-quality analysis, presentations and reports
– Driven to provide exceptional customer service and end-to-end solutions
– A team player with strong development mindset and keen to learn new things
– Good analytical skills and communication skills in English
Our way of working
Our talented people, energizing collaboration, and agile way of working ensure that we achieve great results together. We believe in involvement and active ownership. Nokian Tyres wants everyone to have both the power and the opportunity to influence matters and we support your professional growth. We value different experiences and competencies. They play a key role in the development of the company as well as our new, innovative solutions.
Are you interested in joining our inspiring team?
Please fill in the application form with CV and salary request by 10th of October 2020. We will be starting the interviews as soon as we receive potential applications, so don’t wait too long!
For further information please contact Mika Kaarna, Team Leader, Supply Chain Solutions, tel. +358 10 401 7691 (on Tuesday 29.9. at 09:30 – 11:00 and Tuesday 6.10. at 09:30 – 11:00) or email [email protected]