Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a MECHANICAL PLANNING ENGINEER – AUX SYSTEMS for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration is 6 months.
Main tasks include
– Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
– Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
– Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
– Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to – Fulfil the technical specifications
– Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
– Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
– Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time
– Deliver the final mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project – schedule owner for level 1 and level 2
– Organize the PTW activities in order to fulfil the schedule
– Lead the meetings with the representatives from all disciplines
– Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Nuclear power plant operation experience
– Knowledge of Olkiluoto 3 process systems, especially auxiliary systems and overall knowledge about the electrical and I&C systems
– Fluent English required, ability with French or Finnish would be a plus
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Coordinator Melina Valliluoto, tel. +358(0)50 431 1394.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register (http://nipromec.com/en/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register) procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2018 Nipromec Group turnover was 15 million Euros. For more information please go to (http://www.nipromec.com/) www.nipromec.com (http://www.nipromec.com)