Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Production Development Specialist at ABB Oy, Wiring Accessories Division in Porvoo. In this position, you will innovate, develop and implement digital solutions, technologies and processes for measurement, data collection and analysation and process control & steering systems. Your work will enable continuous improvement of production efficiency, productivity and quality in manufacturing processes related to injection moulding, automation and logistics.
We offer challenging but rewarding tasks where you can utilize own know-how at maximum level for world-class products and production. You’ll have possibilities to continuously develop your personal competencies related to digitalization, digital data management and production process management as well as excellent possibilities for personal career development both at local and global level. You will be part of wide and active network that enables developing personal communication and interactions skills.
– Developing and implementing digital solutions, technologies and processes for measurement, data collection and analysation and process control & steering systems.
– Actively seeking and studying new digitalisation possibilities for continuous improvement.
– Planning and implementing of future MES-systems (Manufacturing Execution System) and working as its Main/Super User.
– Driving the interface building with other relevant information systems to work in efficient co-operation with MES-system (e.g. SAP, Logisticar, Arrow, Visual Components)
– Helping, consulting and training other internal stakeholders (Production, Quality, R&D, P&L, Engineering, etc.) as well as our suppliers in their digitalisation and digital data management efforts.
– Working as a project manager in digitalisation development projects.
– Participating in local and global competence teams related to digitalisation and digital data management.
– Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
– Relevant M.Sc. or B.Sc. level degree related to e.g. digitalisation, machine, material and/or manufacturing technologies.
– Experience and competence on softwares related to digitalisation and digital data management.
– Minimum two years’ experience on digitalisation, automation processes, infrastructure and technologies in industrial or commercial business.
– Excellent verbal and written Finnish language skills and good English language skills.
– Theoretical and practical experience and skills working in project teams as a project manager or project team member in an international environment.
– Excellent interaction and communication skills.
– Good skills in MS Office tools.
– Ideally, you have good skills in problem solving methodologies and tools.
– Basic skills and training on Risk Management (FMEA), basic competence on Lean 6 Sigma (min. Yellow Belt) and SAP experience are considered as advantages.
More about us:
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.