Cash Back Finland Oy Ab manages foreign value added tax (VAT) refund applications of both domestic and international clients. We claim back VAT from over 30 countries and our cooperation with VAT experts throughout Europe provides us with the close contact and VAT sense needed to maximize companies’ VAT returns.
We are currently looking for a full-time
VAT Reclaim Assistant Intern
to join our team in Kalasatama, Helsinki.
Daily tasks consist of preparing the VAT refund applications and sending them to tax authorities around Europe, collecting invoices from our clients’ travel expense management systems (TEM) and generating lists of refundable expenses based on the client’s VAT material. The tasks may also include other supporting tasks related to VAT refund process.
The duration of the internship is 5 months and we hope that you would able to start by 1.4.2019.
Our ideal candidate
- has a conscientious and effective grasp on working
- is sharp and punctual with numbers
- is willing to learn
- has fluent skills in English and good skills in Finnish
Basic understanding and interest toward financial administration and fluency in some other language than English are considered as an advantage.
We offer you
- 1200 €/month (+ lunch benefit)
- Comprehensive introduction and support throughout the internship
- Cheerful and supportive working environment
- Easily accessible location
- A unique internship where you will get tremendous insight into the world of international VAT!
Please send your application and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Internship” by Sunday 24.3.2019. Please note that we will start interviewing the candidates already during the application period.
If you have questions, please contact Jaana Paju, +358 9 477 8040.
Please notify us if you do not want us to use your application to other open positions at Cash Back Finland in the future.