We are currently looking for two Overall Planners for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Coordinate the complete scheduling within the integrated master schedule in Primavera considering the input from Commissioning, IMO, Procurement, Engineering and Operation
– Ensure safe and reliable operation and harmonization of all activities
– Optimization of the schedule in order to avoid blocking conflicts and unnecessary too long system unavailability
– Defining Work Windows for remaining preventive, corrective and palliative maintenance activities
– Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule including COMM and IMO
– Secure the not violation of the operational requirements, Technical Specifications and other safety requirements
– Prepare temporary operations, including review of temporary instructions for operator crew
– Inform and guide the shift teams in case of critical operations
– Trouble shooting on high operational level
– Liaison with client in regard to implementation of new processes and optimization of existing ones. Preparation of applicable project instructions and procedures
– Coordination of the assessment and planning of Work Orders to be executed after FLG due to a lack of spare parts including associated nuclear & radiation safety assessment and approval
– Coordination and scheduling of all design changes (DCO, ICCO and FCO) with hardware impact planned to be executed from FLG with respect of the commissioning program and technical specifications
– Coordination and scheduling of all operating and testing manuals planned from FLG up to PTO
– Degree in Mechanical, Process, Electrical or Nuclear Engineering
– Operation and/or Commissioning in nuclear power plants and/or Nuclear Safety and/or System Engineer
– Knowledge of the Olkiluoto 3 Project organization
– At least 10 years of Nuclear experience in Pressurized Water Reactor
– Knowledge of the Olkiluoto 3 EPR process/electrical and I&C systems and operational plant conditions
– Solid knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor general design, its systems (process, electrical and I&C) and operational conditions
– Knowledge of operational and safety requirements
– Knowledge of YVLs safety guidelines and international safety standards
– Expertise in project management and planning of site physical activities
– Good understanding of thermo-hydraulics and plant behavior
– Good communication skills
– Expertise in plant operation and/or refueling outage management and/or overall commissioning
– Experience with Operating Manuals, including normal operation procedures, testing manuals and Commissioning documentation
– Experience with technical design documentation, including P&IDs, I&C functional and electrical diagrams
– Knowledge of scheduling and planning tools, preferably Primavera
– Experience in Plant operation and/or Outage and/or Maintenance planning
– English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.