Kaiku HR is specialised in staffing and recruitment services, we strive to make the right jobs and people meet. A motivated, positively work-oriented person is the key to our clients’ success. A humane way of treating people in all stages of recruitment process does not only mean mutual respect between all parties, but also being straightforward and as good as our words.
In 2018 our turnover was over EUR 14 million and we employed more than 700 talents through our client organisations. We are a member of The Private Employment Agencies Association (Henkilöstöpalveluyritysten liitto HPL) and we comply with the general regulations and policies of our industry.
We are looking for Order Manager and Expeditor to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Working within the Supply Chain Project Department, the Order Manager/Expeditor handles autonomously several orders according to the Project strategy and deals with all commercial, supplier follow-up, delivery and administrative tasks linked to these orders.
The Order Manager/Expeditor is involved in the following missions (not limited to):
– Purchase order placement
– Close coordination with engineering, inspection, as well as construction and commissioning teams
– Definition of order follow-up plan
– Lead contractual meetings with suppliers and issue related meeting minutes
– Participate to audits and inspections at suppliers’ premises
– Manage correspondence
– Follow-up tools update (eg. VPRM),
– Change management: negotiating, writing and getting approvals for change orders
– Contract management and follow-up of bonds, guarantees, acceptance certificates…
– Invoice review and validation
– Manage claims from/to the subcontractors
– Management of issues linked to the subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, HSE…)
– Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation actions plans
– Contract closing
– Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process)
– Risks and Opportunities management,
– Internal reporting (operational, time schedule, progress and financial, presentation to the contract closure committee),
– Writing Lessons Learned.
General and technical background expected:
– Experience on engineering / procurement /construction projects, especially in the manufacturing phase
– Technical and commercial background, engineering background preferred
– Nuclear project experience preferred
– Pro activity
– Analytical mind
– Fluent in speaking English, and completely proficient in writing in English (writing autonomously contractual letters, Contract Amendments and documents issued to the subcontractors).
– Proficiency in German and/or French and/or Finnish is a plus
Starting ASAP, and for a duration of at least 8 months.