Kaiku HR is specialised in staffing and recruitment services, we strive to make the right jobs and people meet. A motivated, positively work-oriented person is the key to our clients’ success. A humane way of treating people in all stages of recruitment process does not only mean mutual respect between all parties, but also being straightforward and as good as our words.
In 2018 our turnover was over EUR 14 million and we employed more than 700 talents through our client organisations. We are a member of The Private Employment Agencies Association (Henkilöstöpalveluyritysten liitto HPL) and we comply with the general regulations and policies of our industry.
We are looking for MECHANICAL INFIELD OPERATOR to our customer company at Olkiluoto.
– Ability to align a system with autonomy
– Ability to drain fill and vent a system
– Ability to realize an operator round, realize an isolation for ensure a safe works, realize a little analysis to write a fault notification
– Check on the field all the components linked with piping and instrumentation diagram, verify the labeling, summarize all the deviations
– In field operator in PWR unit with 5 years of experience in working in operation only
– Knowledge about blocking process
– Ability to realize a nuclear risk analysis
– Fluent in English.
– Working in shift needed
The positions will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found, so apply today.