K IT is looking for a Junior BI Developer to work with K Group’s business intelligence solutions as part of an energetic, change-driven crew. You will implement data layers and Qlik applications that are part of our roadmap to help our Building and Technical Trade (BTT) division to lead with data. We have already implemented state-of-art data warehouses with SAP BW technology, and we have Business Objects reporting in production. The Qlik Sense dashboards will complete our stack of data services. This is a possibility to grow into a full-scale Qlik Developer, and learn about various different BI technologies on the way.
What we expect from you:
– hands-on experience with Qlik Sense or Qlikview, but also experience with Tableau, PowerBI or similar are appreciated.
– experience from IT development and agile development processes will be an asset
– fluent written and spoken English language, fluency in Finnish is considered an asset
– willingness to learn, seek for advice, and communicate efficiently with various stake holders
A degree in computer science, information management or related subject is appreciated but not required.
What we offer you:
– opportunity to work in K Group, a leading retailer in North Europe
– working with Qlik Sense, which is a well-received tool in K Group – you will have a chance to focus in one area and grow as a valued BI developer
– The support from many skilled professionals, both in-house and our partners
The position is located in one of the most modern workspaces in Finland, K Kampus in Kalasatama, Helsinki. K Group supports also co-located work model, and distant working is encouraged as a complimentary mode of work. Safety of our employees is our priority, so we follow the COVID-19 situation actively and safety measures are updated constantly.
K Group is a strong and responsible operator in eight countries and we are constantly transforming and evolving. At K Group, you can build a career alongside top European trading sector professionals. We offer you interesting challenges and new perspectives every day. We take care of each other, our customers, the society and the environment.
For more information, contact Mikko Hartikainen, [email protected]
Please send your application by October 6th 2020 using the link below.
At K Group, you can build a career alongside 43,000 European trading sector experts. We operate in the grocery trade, the building and technical trade, and the car trade. Independent K-retailer entrepreneurs are the heart of our operation, and inspire the mission of the whole K Group to offer good food, make everyday life easier and make the world a better place. Through strong collaboration throughout the organisation, we are able to constantly exceed our customers’ expectations in stores, online and as a B2B partner.