Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a ELECTRICAL SERVICE ENGINEER for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible.
Main tasks include:
– Supporting servicing and executing startup of MV & LV components like distribution panels, transformers, associated protection systems, voltage monitoring and earth-fault & arc detection units, feeders for process consumers
– Verifying of commissioning- & operation test procedures dedicated for MV/LV systems.
– Documenting the electrical maintenance and service intervention results, which are acceptable and in compliance with nuclear and industry standards. Maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail in documenting commissioning results
– Support troubleshooting of complex electrical issues associated with components of the MV/LV distribution system, transformers and other associated electrical system components.
– Supporting other electrical site & maintenance activities (test bench, SCI52, SC53, etc) on demand.
– Cooperate with other commissioning sub-branches specifically support start-up activities for their electrical equipment.
– Flexibility in assigned tasks with a commitment to supporting the OL3 schedule
– Comply with Quality, schedule and safety aspects in all kind of commissioning stages
– Perform all electical work in compliance with the Finnish electrical law
– Support the timely execution of scheduled tasks
– Electrical qualification degree required in one of the following disciplines: Electrical installation, service and maintenance works, trouble shouting on electrical systems.
– 1+ years of experience of commissioning tasks on electrical systems at large industrial installations or power generation plants. (Nuclear, Process systems, Oil & Gas, Production chain
– 1+ years of electrical commissioning- and maintenance work experience associated with MV & LV switchgear
– SFS 6002 certificate and valid 1st aid training is highly appreciated
– Experience in overall system tests, support for cold or hot functional testing is a plus
– Fluent English required.
– Working in a team with other technicians and cooperate with other disciplines
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Coordinator Melina Valliluoto, tel. +358(0)50 431 1394.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register (http://nipromec.com/en/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register) procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2019 Nipromec Group turnover was 16 million Euros. For more information please go to (http://www.nipromec.com/) www.nipromec.com (http://www.nipromec.com)