Teleste’s Operations, Logistics & Sourcing unit is responsible for operating the end-to-end supply chain in agile, efficient and customer centric way. Our Customer Service and Demand & Supply planning team is responsible for order processing, customer collaboration, sales forecasting, production planning, operative purchasing and supplier collaboration.
We are now looking for Demand & Supply Planner to join our team. The position is fixed term.
What we offer:
As the Demand & Supply Planner You will be making sure that the needed material is available at the right time at the right place. Your daily tasks consist of actions related to operative purchasing and customer order processes. You will be using different kind of excel tools with the help of VBA and macros to keep track of the customer needs, orders, and deliveries. The key to success is to communicate with a network of suppliers, customers and Teleste internal teams to make things happen.
You know you have succeeded when the operations have the needed materials and the customer orders can be filled in time. We are committed to continuous development and lean way of working, and expect you to participate in continuous learning and developing our ways of working.
What we expect from you:
– You can either be an experienced expert or a young talent with genuine passion for sales and operations planning
– Preferably 3-4 years of education in sourcing/logistics/industrial management/supply chain management in university or university of applied sciences.
– Capability to understand supply chains and procurement
– Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, VBA/Macros, Word, PowerPoint)
– Experience and knowledge in ERP-systems, programming, RPA, supply chain digitalization
– Fluent verbal and written skills in Finnish and English
– Strong drive to improve performance, processes and tools
– Knowledge of some coding language is also considered as an advantage
Are you interested?
Please fill in your application latest on 4th of October 2020. The position may be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.
For more information, please contact Heli Virtala primarily by e-mail: [email protected] or tel +358 41 519 8008, on Friday 25th of September 10:00-11:00.