Businesses are adopting increasing amounts of interconnected and automated processes and with increased reliance on technologies comes increased cybersecurity risks.
With this demand locally and globally we are growing our cybersecurity practice to respond to the market needs. Therefore, we are looking to grow our team with enthusiastic individuals to join us on this growth journey.
We are currently looking for recent graduates to join our cybersecurity team as consultants in August 2019.
The cybersecurity team works with information security related processes from both technical and governance point of view. Our team consists of diversely skilled specialists from different fields and we work in close cooperation with our Nordic colleagues to help our clients in achieving cyber resilience in a convergent world.
Your key responsibilities
As a cybersecurity consultant, you will guide our clients to structure their cybersecurity around the principles of protect, detect and react. Your role includes e.g. collecting information and performing analysis to solve clients’ business problems, supporting and participating in client interviews, workshops and meetings, preparing project deliverables and reports, supporting sales initiatives and depending on your level of technical knowledge, it can even include ethical hacking and penetration testing.
Your interest and skills may lie within the technical or non-technical information security matters and thus, your work can be shaped to fit your skills. At EY, plenty of opportunities to learn and expand your area of expertise are offered. You will work in close collaboration with our Nordic team and get to learn and grow with leading professionals in the field of cybersecurity.
We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics
• Suitable education i.e. a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, accounting, business analytics, etc. or a related major
• Interest in information security governance and/or technical information security, enthusiasm to develop in the field, and achieve professional certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CIPP/E, OSCP) in the future
• Customer oriented attitude, good presentation skills and ability to adapt to and take on new challenges as a true team player
• Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a manner that is accessible to a non-technical client audience and ability to tailor your message in business terms
• Prior experience and interest in cyber- and information security, IT risk management and/or privacy management are considered an asset
• Technical skills and knowledge (e.g. in Kali Linux) is an asset, but not mandatory
• Fluency in Finnish and English, other language skills are considered an asset
What working at EY offers
We offer you a permanent position starting preferably in August 2019. With us you get an interesting opportunity to learn more about project work together with supportive and experienced colleagues in this growing field of business. We also offer you:
• A week-long onboarding program in Spain with all your new Nordic colleagues
• Support and coaching from your team and appointed counsellor as part of the EY career development program
• Opportunities to learn new skills, develop yourself professionally and progress in your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
• Career path in a global and leading consulting business
• Engaging and youthful team
• Modern facilities in the heart of Helsinki
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume written in English by 17.3.2019 on our careers website: http://m.rfer.us/EYS6YVH4j. For additional information, please contact our recruitment coordinator Kristian Vainio email@example.com. To learn more about our cybersecurity services, please visit ey.com/fi/cyber.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
For EY Advisory a better working world means solving big, complex industry issues and capitalizing on opportunities to help deliver outcomes that grow, optimize and protect our clients’ businesses. Our global mindset and collaborative culture across our diverse team of consultants and industry professionals inspire us to ask better questions about the cybersecurity challenges you face. We then team with you to co-create more innovative answers – to activate a foundation that protects the business as it is today, adapt that foundation as the organization and threats change, and anticipate attacks that may be coming. Our cybersecurity team focus on providing our core services which include:
• Cyber program management
• Data protection and privacy, e.g. technology implementations and GDPR compliance
• Security and vulnerability assessments including attack & penetration testing
• Information security management systems e.g. ISO 27001
• Security risk management
• Business resilience
Make your mark. Apply now.
Työn luonne: Kokoaikatyö
Viimeinen hakupäivä: 17.03.2019
Koulutusalavalinta: Kauppa- ja taloustieteet, Matematiikka ja tilastotiede, Tietojenkäsittely ja tietoliikenne (ICT)