Kaiku HR is specialised in staffing and recruitment services, we strive to make the right jobs and people meet. A motivated, positively work-oriented person is the key to our clients’ success. A humane way of treating people in all stages of recruitment process does not only mean mutual respect between all parties, but also being straightforward and as good as our words.
In 2018 our turnover was over EUR 14 million and we employed more than 700 talents through our client organisations. We are a member of The Private Employment Agencies Association (Henkilöstöpalveluyritysten liitto HPL) and we comply with the general regulations and policies of our industry.
We are looking for a CHEMISTRY TECHNICIAN to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
– Chemical surveillance of the nuclear and conventional circuits of the nuclear power plant.
– Following the chemistry handbook.
– Guaranteeing chemical parameters in the technical specification.
– Documentation of the chemical surveillance
– Optimization of the resin use and the lithium use.
– Preservation of fluid systems
– Planning and supervising the nuclear waste handling.
– Leading and training the chemical and laboratory teams.
– Supervision of the nuclear waste handling.
– Chemical Engineering Degree
– Experience in laboratory work
– Knowledge of all chemical laboratory methods
– MS Office programs
– Knowledge of all chemical and radiological laws, guidelines (finish national and European).
– English (fluent)
The position is for until 31.1.2022 and will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply today by sending your CV and application.