Kaiku HR is specialised in staffing and recruitment services, we strive to make the right jobs and people meet. A motivated, positively work-oriented person is the key to our clients’ success. A humane way of treating people in all stages of recruitment process does not only mean mutual respect between all parties, but also being straightforward and as good as our words.
In 2018 our turnover was over EUR 14 million and we employed more than 700 talents through our client organisations. We are a member of The Private Employment Agencies Association (Henkilöstöpalveluyritysten liitto HPL) and we comply with the general regulations and policies of our industry.
We are looking for Buyer to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Within the Supply Chain Project Department, the Buyer is responsible to place orders of goods and services to reach Project objectives in term of quality, time schedule and cost.
The main mission of the Buyer is to (not limited to):
– Analyze purchasing needs and evolutions of needs specifications,
– Identify potential new Suppliers, locally and internationally,
– Conduct the bidding process,
– Lead the Contracts negotiation with Suppliers,
– Coordinate interfaces with other departments (eg. engineering, construction, commissioning, project control, quality)
– Analyze prices, propose alternatives, and leads Suppliers selection,
– Analyze the offer conformity with the requirements and the expected Project performance,
– Report on purchasing performance, time schedule and progress, and on the activity in general,
– Respect the Supply Chain processes and procedures.
He/she reports to the leader of procurement or debuty
General and technical background expected:
Experience on engineering-procurement-construction-commissioning Project(s) would be good, not mandatory. Engineering background prefered
– Experience in Purchasing
– Experience in Negotiation
– Analytical mind
– Crosscultural oriented
– Result oriented
– Contractual knowledge (writing; negotiation…)
shall be fluent in speaking English, and shall be completely proficient in writing in English (able to write a Contract in English)
proficient in German and/or French and/or Finnish beneficial
Starting ASAP, and for a duration of at 31.5.2021.